INCLUDED IN PERSNICKETY-PETS PET SITTING BASIC SERVICES
1. Devoted pet care, feeding with precise instructions, brushing, cleaning and play time.
2. Dispensing of medications (in food), ear meds, and eye meds.
PLEASE NOTE: If the animal is resistant to the meds and aggressively combative when trying to administer the meds,
we will not provide this service. We no longer provide insulin shots.
3. Disposal of cat/food cans
4. Clean-up of kitty litter, bedding, bird cage bottoms (if accessible from outside of cage)
5. Pooper scooping on walks and disposal of waste
6. Providing fresh water daily, and cleaning of water and food bowls for good sanitation
7. Clean-up of accidents or fur balls
8. Daily notes to let the client know how their pet has done
ALSO INCLUDED IN PERSNICKETY-PETS PET SITTING BASIC SERVICES
1. Watering of houseplants, extensive watering of outside plants incur an additional charge
2. Pick up of newspapers, mail, advertisements, fliers, parcels
3. Monitoring of pool water levels (may incur an additional charge if basic refills become timely)
4. Turning on/off lights, TV's, radios, and other activities to give your house that "live-in" look
5. Bring in/take out garbage cans, dispose of all dog/cat food cans
CAN BE INCLUDED IN SERVICES AT AN EXTRA CHARGE
1. Take posted packages to the Post Office - $5.00 each incident
2. Add pool chemicals and clean baskets - $5.00 each visit
3. Restock refrigerator with essentials such as bread, milk, etc. - $5.00 each trip, plus the cost of foo
4. Water outside plants (if time-consuming) - $5.00 per incident (inside plant watering is included in basic service)